Retirement Plan Trends, Tips and Updates
CE Credits: 2 SHRM–CP, SHRM-SPC, 2.0 CPE Credits – Finance: 1 Hours & Personnel/Human Resources: 1 Hours
We are delighted to invite you to the 401(k) Fiduciary Summit® Series in Honolulu! This event is tailored specifically for retirement plan sponsors, CPAs, and TPAs, providing an opportunity to come together for a meal and workshop focused on all aspects of retirement plans.
We have assembled a lineup of specialists from the retirement plan industry who will share valuable ideas, insights, and actionable items to enhance retirement plans.
Registration for the event includes the following benefits:
- Access to engaging keynote presentations by industry leaders.
- Interactive workshops covering a wide range of retirement plan topics.
- Networking opportunities with professionals in similar roles.
- Complimentary meal and refreshments during the event.
- Exclusive resource materials and takeaways to support your plan.
Join us at the 401(k) Fiduciary Summit® to gain invaluable knowledge and connections to drive the success of your retirement plan.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plan Sponsors
- Human Resources
- Financial Advisors
- Department of Labor Auditor Update with Q/A
- ERISA Regulatory Update
- Fee Benchmarking and Investment Analysis
- Retirement Recordkeeping Trends and Update
- 3(16), 3(21) and 3(38) Fiduciary Update
MEALS – Breakfast
WELCOME AND OPENING REMARKS – Welcome everyone and discuss the agenda
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AUDITOR UPDATE – Have you ever wondered if your plan is out of compliance and if so, how to fix it? Join a DOL auditor to hear what they are focusing on and how to run a compliant plan. There will be a Q&A to follow to ask specific questions.
REGULATORY UPDATE – Join Bradford Campbell, the former U.S. Secretary of Labor renowned for crafting the 408(b)(2) fee disclosure, as he delves into conversations about forthcoming regulatory adjustments, the influence of SECURE 2.0, and the future landscape of retirement plans.
FIDUCIARY HOT TOPICS – During our fiduciary review, we will delve deep into the various responsibilities of a plan sponsor and explore efficient ways to accomplish them. This includes sorting through a variety of best practices and industry insights related to investments, fiduciary roles, plan administration, plan sponsor trends, fee benchmarking, and fiduciary duties.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a retirement plan
- Identify areas of liability and ways to address each of them
- Recognize how regulatory changes impact your retirement plan
- Tangible methods to improve plan operations and administration
- How to conduct a plan fee and investment benchmarking
- 2 Hours CPE/CPA: Finance: 1 Hours & Personnel/Human Resources: 1 Hours
- 2 Hours SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs)
- Field of Study: Finance & Personnel/Human Resources
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge retirement plans
- Who Should Attend: Human Resources, CPA’s, CFO’s, Plan Sponsors, TPA’s and others are welcome
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Overview
- Delivery Method: Group Live
- Refunds and Cancellations: Requests for refunds must be received
by November 10, 2023. No refunds will be granted after November 10, 2023. For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program
cancellation policies please contact our offices at hello @ 401kfiduciarysummit.com
CPE: 401(k) Fiduciary Summit® is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.nasbaregistry.org
SHRM PDCs: 401(k) Fiduciary Summit® is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.